This role is situated within the Finance Department and offers an immediate start. Based in Liverpool City Centre, the site is easily accessible from public transport links.
Our client is an internationally recognised establishment, leading in the industry and a fantastic place to work.
Established in the field for over 100 years, this state of the art facility has a truly remarkable mission.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant are:
- Acting as first point of contact for queries
- Monitoring and reviewing transactions in accordance with regulations
- Make routine monthly accounting entries as directed
- Correspond with external partners
- Regular reconciliations
- Reconcile receipts against budgets in compliance with deadlines and restrictions
- Maintain up to date knowledge of and ensure compliance with both internal and external procedures and regulations
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT qualification
- Proven experience of financial reporting
- Up to date knowledge of relevant financial and accounting procedures
- Strong communication skills and experience of liaising with internal and external agencies
- Ability to process complex financial information
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Experience of working with financial software
On offer for the successful applicant, are the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and several days over Christmas)
- Generous pension scheme contributions
- Government backed "cycle to work" scheme.
- Discounted fitness and leisure facilities
- On site parking