You will be joining a well-established organisation reporting to the senior Management Accountant. Due to business growth, they are seeking extra support and are recruiting a Management Accountant. They are offering a competitive salary with attractive benefits and a permanent position.
We are working with a manufacturing company based in Widnes who are a global organisation with businesses in the UK, Europe and US.
With 3 UK manufacturing sites and acquiring a new business in Austria require an additional Management Accountant to join the Finance team.
It is a very exciting time for the company as they are set to have a record breaking next 12 months and alot of new business ahead.
You will be reporting to the Senior MA and support in continually reviewing the financial controls, polices, procedures and operational effectiveness of the Finance Department and preparing finance reports for Senior Management and Board.
Providing management accounting services including the preparation of monthly management accounts, providing comprehensive, high quality analysis to aid and support Senior Management.
Review general ledger postings to ensure that accurate records of all transactions are maintained and communicate adjustments to our finance processing team.
With working for a global company this role will be supporting the Austria Business, German speaking is desirable.
- Part Qualified, studying CIMA / ACCA or QBE
- German speaking is desireable not essential
- Management Accounting experience
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Permanent position
- 37.5 hour working week
- Hybrid working
- Full study support - if required
- Global company, with endless opportunities for promotion within the team either upwards or into other divisions within Finance
- 25 days hol + 8 BH, Increase with time of service
- Exposure to wide scope of Finance