As a Business Analyst (KOREAN SPEAKING), you will play a key role in maintaining the cost and business performance reports for their respective business.
A global leader in their filed of expertise, with an instantly recognisable brand, based in very modern offices in the Weybridge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Business Analyst (KOREAN SPEAKING) role involves;
KPIs & Business Review Report
- Weekly/ Monthly Service KPIs updates and monitoring
- Weekly/ Monthly Business Review Report updates
- Communication with EU SVC, HQ and other areas of LG business as required
- Moving plan & Business Plan (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly)
- Taking responsibility for various elements of the SVC Cost Controlling work
- Improving process and implementing key controls and KPIs for monitoring performance
- Supporting the delivery of planning and re-forecasting programs
- Maintenance of Service general ledger using GERP system
- Maintain month and year end closing
- Manage outstanding or pending invoices in a timely manner
- Service cost gap analysis per product group (monthly)
- Preparation of short and long-term SVC Cost Analysis
- Year-end closing and specific reporting
- Ad hoc Service cost analysis report on request
- Provide consistent support, reliable advice and timely and accurate information to related Department and SVC senior management team
- Review and implement process improvement
- Critical analysis of team KPIs
- Assisting with month end analysis and key account reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks on request of line manager or Service director
- Liaison with factories in Far East for recovery of service cost
- Business Expenses Budget control
- Outstanding pending invoices management in a timely manner
The ideal candidate for the Business Analyst (KOREAN SPEAKING) role;
- Must possess fluent Korean speaking, reading, writing skills.
- Strong accounting skills; professional training preferred.
- Excellent use of IT systems preferred (ERP, must be advanced level for Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- An ability to work under pressure in a changing environment
- Capable of producing relevant and accurate performance reports
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and disseminate a significant amount of information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to achieve and work with tight deadline.
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of standard PC based Microsoft applications, in particular Excel
The Business Analyst (KOREAN SPEAKING) role offers a market rate salary of £30-32,000 + 10% bonus and benefits.
This is predominantly an office based role but some hybrid/home working is possible.
- 10% bonus
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria