Due to continued growth, a position has arisen to recruit for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis with a well-established and recognised brand in Andover, UK.
In short summary, this role will be responsible for all financial accounting and governance activities as part of a large finance team and reporting to the Head of Finance.
Our client is a UK market leader in their field, who pride themselves on core values of trust, respect, safety, simplifying the complex and challenging the individual do achieve and do better.
This is an exciting opportunity for a technically strong and analytical qualified accountant to be joining the team during continued period of growth and to get involved in various aspect of project accounting outside of the job spec.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing financial accounting and financial control services within the team and to support the wider business function including production of statutory accounts, tax returns (corporation tax, VAT, CIS)
- Review consolidated balance sheet reconciliations in respect to all trading entities on all ERPs
- Assist with external and internal audits
- Supporting identified continuous improvement of finance projects
- Responsibility of the payroll finance function
- To keep up to date on latest accounting and taxation legislation and provides technical support
- Ad-hoc financial accounting analysis
- Manage the month-end timetable for all entities
- Recognised qualification (e.g. ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience of reporting under up to date Tax and Accounting legislation's (e.g. IFRS, UK GAAP)
Desired / Advantageous:
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience of Finance IT applications (e.g. SAP)
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team
** A position well suited to newly qualified accountants looking for their first steps into industry **
A competitive salary package, career progression opportunities, Flexible Hybrid Working