As a Finance Planning Analyst, you will assume responsibility for month-end closing analysis and report and producing management information directly for Senior Managers and forecasting yearly business plans. In addition, you will organise internal and external conferences and produce company.
A global leader in their filed of expertise, with an instantly recognisable brand, based in very modern offices in the Weybridge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Finance Planning Analyst (Korean Speaking) role involves:
- Month-end closing report and analysis
- Analysing, producing and presenting management information directly for Senior Management
- Producing various management information requested by EHQ and/or HQ
- Producing reports (business performance review and strategy) on a regular basis
- Forecast and analysis of Yearly Business Plans and Monthly Moving Plan
- Budget Management and structure, and related systems management and control systems
- Producing company KPI weekly reports
- Report Market Intelligence
- Organize internal and external meeting
The ideal candidate for the Finance Planning Analyst (Korean Speaking) role;
- Relevant previous experience in a Finance/Analyst role. Educated to A-Level standard is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to generate informative insights from rigorous analysis
- Good numeric and problem solving skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills preferably with detailed knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions
- Ability to achieve and work with tight deadlines
The Finance Planning Analyst (Korean Speaking) role offers a market rate salary of £30-34,000 + 10% bonus and benefits.
This is predominantly an office based role but some hybrid/home working is possible.