We have an exciting 6-month fixed term contract for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our clients team based on the outskirts of Soham. You must have previous experience and able to confidently work in a fast-paced environment. Please note you must be able to drive due to the location of the client.
Outskirts of Soham, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
£23,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
Duration: 6 months fixed term contract
We are looking for candidates who have worked to their own ability within a purchase ledger position. You will be able to communicate with internal departments and provide an excellent service to customers, being professional and efficient.
- Processing all supplier invoices via the in-house portal
- Check and reconcile supplier statements to the purchase ledger accounts
- Liaising with suppliers upon any queries
- Ensure that the correct VAT is on all invoices
- Reconcile supplier invoice queries in a timely manner
- Respond to any needs or requests from team members and management
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills and to be competent on Excel
- A team player
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- You MUST have a driving licence to work in this position due to the location
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Fixed term contract.