Job Description :
Summary :Operational: Daily task: Taxes
- Ensures all files and reports are properly filed for future reference
- Checking the total reconciled revenue and calculating the GST based on revenue
- Tally the calculated GST with the GST liability accounts
- Passing rectification entries if any
- Checking the Opera, Micros report for the tax generated and tallying with Iscala
- Preparing data for GSTR-1 return
- Coordinate AP functioning
- Preparing data for PF and ESIC payment.
- Preparing data for Professional Tax.
- Preparing and reconciling data with liability account for TDS payment
- Preparing and reconciling data with liability account for GST payment
- Making sure all statutory payments are done in a timely manner before deadlines
- Filling all Challans and returns and matching with the amount paid
- Uploading of TDS data for Quarterly returns
- Issuing of Form 16 to various suppliers and employees
- Preparing and reviewing of all Balance sheet Account Schedules
- All Salary related processes has to be finished as per the Payroll P&P by the last day of the month.
- Verifying and processing of Full and Final settlement.
- Salary JV has to be passed in iscala based on the figures from Alif.
- A reconciliation between Alif and Scala has to be prepared and signed and approved by the Finance Manager.
- Accruals for the below has to be done.
. Leave Travel allowance
. Privilege leave
. Sales Incentive
. Air Ticket for GM, Expats
- Flower Allocation, Insurance Allocation, Laundry allocation etc has to be done.
- Check for all tax entries and do rectification entries if required.
- Ensures all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
- Delegates appropriately, duties and responsibilities to equipped and resourced employees, nurturing and developing them whilst ensuring standards of operation and safety are maintained.
- Develops and assists with training activities focused on improving skills and knowledge
- Ensures employees have a complete understanding of rules and regulations, and that behavior complies.
- Monitors employees' morale and provides mechanisms for performance feedback and development.
- Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with employees, supports them in their professional development goals.
- Effectively communicates guiding principles and core values to all levels of employees
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel and Hyatt International.
- Responds to changes in the Finance function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Finance or Commerce management. Minimum 2 years work experience as Accountant in larger operation. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Job Description :
* Ensures all files and reports are properly filed for future reference
* Checking the total reconciled revenue and calculating the GST based on revenue
* Tally the calculated GST
Skills: Accountant, Payroll, Taxation, Gst, Tds
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years