Our client, a passionate team specialising in the web app & IT consulting sphere of business for the financial services industry is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join their team.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Deal with any and all matters specific to your clients
- Collecting data from various sources
- Support the onboarding team in ensuring the timely and successful delivery of financial reporting according to customer needs and objectives
- Learn and grow, both personally and professionally, within the safe space of a supportive team
- Minimum Requirements Matric / Grade 12 with either Accounting or Mathematics
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts at a time while paying attention to detail and managing deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated and proactive, yet a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (at least English and Afrikaans)
- R8 000 (negotiable)
- Chance to develop to senior account manager and beyond
- We value output over effort. Get a chance to be measured on results instead of being clock-watched.
- Be part of something great!
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR496 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.