Join our team as an intermediate to seniour accountant and start working with a range of corporate and agricultural clients, work alongside partners to meet the needs of existing clients whilst also building the client base.What's in it for you?
What we need from you:
- Competitive salary package
- Long term career path & development opportunities
- Variety in your day to day tasks
- An encouraging team committed to supporting your development
- Be rewarded and feel appreciated for your efforts
- Work/life balance
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a Chartered Accountant environment
- Reliability, great work ethic & motivation
- Be able to pass a drug test & criminal history check
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of the team
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW with your CV! Applications are being screened as they come in so do not delay.
(Alternatively call Trisha on 022 027 5845 to find out more)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Remarkable People is a New Zealand owned and operated workforce supply company, founded in Central Otago in 2016. We have grown from one branch to now cover most of New Zealand; a result of hard work and great service.
If you're looking for temporary or permanent work, we will help find a position best suited to you. Register with us today and gain instant access to a wide range of job vacancies.