Help us support our clients and community by building strong, lasting relationships through exceptional communication and client care, as well as top-tier service – a great opportunity for a CPA who is interested in a smaller town!
Some of the important things you will be doing:
- Keep the clients at heart. Provide exceptional service to clients and support them in order to build trust and long-lasting relationships, while nurturing their financial wellbeing.
- Be “audit” you can be.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in financial statement preparation; preferably audit experience.
- Eventually able to lead a team in conducting audit projects.
- Strong working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Is friendly and outgoing with clients and co-workers alike
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Would like to live and work in Klamath Falls, OR.
Compensation & Benefits
- $70k - $100k+ annually, dependent upon experience and aptitude
- Health insurance, FSA, 401k, and group life, as well as other benefits.
About Our Firm
A regional firm with offices in Klamath Falls, Corvallis and Merrill, Oregon and Boise, ID. We have created a casual work environment that strives for absolute professionalism and excellence in our service delivery to our clients.
Does this sound like you?
If your answer is yes, please apply today by providing your resume and availability! We will be scheduling interviews for the remainder of September and October and look forward to finding the next great member of our fun and focused professional team.