Provide support to your clients and community by building strong, lasting relationships through exceptional communication and care, as well as top-tier service related to tax preparation for individuals and entities.
Some of the important things you will be doing:
- Keep the clients at heart. Provide exceptional service to clients and support them to build trust and long-lasting relationships, while nurturing their financial wellbeing.
We are looking for someone who:
- Finds fulfillment in supporting their clients.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, as well as a CPA certification with a minimum of 5 years tax experience.
- Has a working knowledge of both state and federal tax laws.
- Has direct experience with individual and entity taxation.
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Would like to live and work in Merrill, OR.
- Eventually able to manage the Merrill branch office.
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent benefits include 401k matching, health insurance, paid time off, and schedule flexibility outside of tax season; Compensation ranges from $60-80k, DOE.
About Our Firm
A regional firm with offices in Klamath Falls, Corvallis and Merrill, Oregon and Boise, ID. We have created a casual work environment that strives for absolute professionalism and excellence in our service delivery to our clients.
Does this sound like you?
If your answer is yes, please apply today by providing your resume and availability. We will be scheduling interviews for the remainder of September and October and look forward to finding the next great member of our fun and focused professional team.