Accounts Assistant - Wimborne - £20-24k pro-rata - Perm - P/T Flexible
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part time experienced Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to become part of a growing family run business with office based on outskirts of Wimborne.
Days/hours can be flexible around you, the role has a lot of scope for progression and increased responsibilities.
Your new role
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Data processing and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll related activities
- Maintaining financial records
- Financial reporting
- Keeping excel spreadsheets and other records .
- Preparing year end reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Form a good working relationship with senior employees within the business
- In addition to the tasks described above, you may be expected to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of Xero will be helpful, however training can be provided.
- Confident with reconciliation skills
- Experience with payroll & invoice admin is beneficial.
- Own transport essential due to location.
- Self-motivated & able to work well under pressure.
What you'll get in return
- A varied role with increasing responsibility and room for progression in a growing company.
- Part- time, very flexible working hours.
- Free on-site parking
- Relaxed atmosphere with great coffee & biscuits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.