About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The primary responsibility of the Tax Assistant is to work with the Italian Tax Team to provide assistance on the IPT and other taxes compliance for foreign clients identified in Italy for tax purposes. S/he is responsible for individual goals and helping to meet the wider departmental goals.
- Processing of information received, the completion of monthly IPT Liquidations and books and other direct/indirect taxes reports; provides also ad hoc assistance to Clients in relation with the correct application of IPT rules
- Preparation and submission of IPT and other direct/indirect taxes (Monthly and Quarterly Returns, etc.). Submission of Tax payments on behalf of clients
- Completion and submission of IPT forms in case of change of company details on behalf of our clients
- Preparation of the answers to request of information from the Public Administrations
- Any other task to support the Italian tax Team and its Clients
- Liaise with clients and colleagues abroad on daily basis
- Assistance for the preparation of the Billing report
- Assistance on tax reimbursement applications
Job specific requirements
- English (B2)
- Fluent Italian
- Strong analytical and technical skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle issues, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage a number of different clients;
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who has the ability to manage a high personal workload with multiple deadlines and continually strive for improvements in quality and efficiency
- Previous experience in similar Organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work