About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training?
TMF Group in Katowice is looking for a Junior Legal Officer to support our Luxembourg team of legal experts.
In the role of a Junior Legal Officer you will be in charge of managing the files for a variety of international clients. Your tasks will include the preparation of legal documents and follow up clients request from a corporate secretarial point of view. As your position will be part of a dedicated team of legal experts you will benefit from the experience of your more senior colleagues giving you the chance to grow in your career life.
- Accumulate documents for resignation, nomination of directors or managers, change of registered address;
- Preparation of documentation regarding the set-up of a Luxembourg entity;
- Prepare service agreements, loan, and resolution;
- Maintain necessary documents for the Chamber of Commerce;
- Ensure all client files are itemized accurately;
- Manage opening bank accounts and control on bank signatories;
- Organize regular meeting with clients and advisors;
- Draft the minutes of (Annual) General Shareholders Meetings.
- Relevant legal work experience (1 - 3 years)
- University degree in Law;
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken) - a must have as you will communicate in English on a daily basis
- Ability to take ownership of tasks;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different external counterparts;
- People-oriented and keen to collaborate with team members;
- Knowledge of French or German is an asset.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work