Multiple Fixed Term Contracts for accountants with life & pensions experience.
Leading FTSE listed life & pensions company.
- Provide accountancy input into the development of new accounting business processes to ensure processes incorporate current legislation and reflect developments in industry standards where relevant.
- To support the successful delivery of designated finance activity throughout the project change cycle. Deliveries include accounting requirements captured, reviewed, appropriate scope, validated against IT designs and implemented into BAU efficiently and effectively. Appropriate MI to stakeholders.
- Drive the on-going delivery of robust, effective and efficient operational finance processes and controls and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Document operational readiness of systems, processes, and data to internal and external stakeholder's and assess compliance of processes which are aligned to the finance target operating model.
- Work closely with third party and internal stakeholder groups across the business. Proactive participation in group discussions. Communicating accounting procedures and influencing outcomes.
Experience in life & pensions. Experience across project roles, financial reporting, systems, fund accounting, business partnering all considered.
Superb benefits package including 16-32% bonus, 30 days annual leave, 12% pension, and strong potential for contracts to be extended.