£27,500 - £29,500 annual salary Assistant Management Accountant 2 Year FTC South Oxford Public Sector
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a large research organisation, based in South Oxfordshire.
Your new role
As an assistant management accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting confidently with varied stakeholders
- Managing period end accounting entries (allocation journals, accruals, prepayments, income recognition)
- Preparing periodic, quarterly reporting
- Maintain project structures within out business system (Unit 4 Business World)
- Customer invoicing
- Capital reporting / administration for assets under construction
- Assist with annual / quarterly budgeting/forecasting exercise
What you'll need to succeed
- Will be a team player and have an inclusive approach to work
- You will have exceptional attention to detail .
- Experience of ERP accounting system
- Ability to manipulate and handle numeric data accurately to produce reports
- Strong time management skills including the ability to prioritise the workload
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Able to interpret and present financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- IT: EXCEL
- Qualifications: Fully AAT qualified & part-qualified accountant e.g. AAT, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA
What you'll get in return
This is an amazing 2 year fixed term contract opportunity, for a forward thinking research organisation. You will also have the opportunity to earn between £27,500 - £29,500 annual salary, dependent on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.