Senior Finance Technician role - permanent - hybrid or remote working, superb benefits inc holiday and pension
Senior Finance Technician
Permanent and Full time
£25-28,500 per annum
This role will see you joining a Pembrokeshire organisations finance team, providing support to the team leaders in a remote or hybrid working capacity. Some office time will be necessary initially.....so you will need a day or two in office for the initial set up but then this role can be performed from home....... although an understanding of the area and therefore infrastructure would be helpful!
Your duties will include the following;
- Preparation, maintenance and monitoring of management budgets
- Closure of accounts
- Ensuring approved budgets are accurately entered onto corporate financial management information system
- Correcting miscoding of data and entering budgets on the financial management system.
- Clearing suspense account items.
- Analysing and posting grant and other income to the financial management information system
- Completing grant claims and returns
- The timely reconciliation of control accounts
- Distribution of monthly monitoring reports to budget holders.
- Working closely with client department to ensure systems are utilised.
This role offers very flexible working so you can start or finish early - plus accommodate for example school drop offs and pick ups. They are also open to compressed hours over 4 days. They are very open to public sector, private sector or accountancy practice backgrounds. Ideally AAT qualified, but part qual ACCA/CIMA or QBE candidates will be considered.
To find out more, call Emma Lewis on 01792 642 042....... apply by uploading a current CV!