Accounts Payable Associate
Delhi, IndiaOur job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what's next.
h2About This Role:
Forrester's Accounts Payable Associate reports to the accounting manager and involves all aspects of accounts payable for our European entities in Italy, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
- Invoice approval: Ensure that all invoices are reviewed in Concur.
- Unassigned invoices: Check, code, and assign invoices in Concur.
- Invoice payment: Ensure invoices are ready for timely payment.
- Reconcile major vendor statements monthly.
- Resolve vendor queries.
- Assist with compiling the list of accruals and direct debits for the month-end close.
- Conduct ad hoc reporting and month-end duties.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Proven experience working within an accounts payable position or similar role.
- Good working knowledge of financial applications (Concur and PeopleSoft experience a plus) and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills.
- The confidence, flexibility, self-motivation, and energy to work well independently and in a team.
h2Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.
The information provided by you in this application will be used for the purposes of recruitment and, for successful applicants only, for personnel administration and management purposes and to comply with the employer's obligations regarding the retention of employee records. If your application is unsuccessful, Forrester Research, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or service providers (collectively "Forrester") will retain your personal information on secure file solely to consider you for future recruitment opportunities.
By submitting your resume/CV, you consent to Forrester's retention of the information provided on a secure file for personnel administration and management purposes and/or in order to consider you for future employment opportunities and to the transfer of the information provided to:
Forrester's offices in the US and other countries outside the European Economic Area; and Service providers engaged by Forrester for the purposes of processing applications for employment who may be located outside the European Economic Area.