PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dynamic and focused Full Charge Bookkeeper. The successful Full Charge Bookkeeper will maintain and handle all books through the preparation of financial statements.
As a Full Charge Bookkeeper, record assets, leases and expenditures and perform monthly bank reconciliation. This individual will also analyze and correct current period errors in the general ledger. Additional responsibilities for the Full Charge Bookkeeper include:
- Maintain corporate clients books/systems, including any related data entry/filing
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Manage all corporate client records
- Generate invoices and prepare deposits
- Monitor collection status of clients' accounts
As a Full Charge Bookkeeper, you must qualified professional who not only possesses the skills, knowledge, and experience required, but also possesses a positive attitude, confidence, and the ability to function well within a team environment. Additional requirements of the Full Charge Bookkeeper include:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY. QUESTIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO CRISTINA DAVIS AT 559-540-2600.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Work independently with minimal supervision
You may be eligible for company benefits - please apply to learn more!