Workforce XS Geelong is proudly supporting our client in seeking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper
to join their team on a permanent basis (part time hours to be negotiated). About Our Client
Our client is a specialist consulting business based on Ballarat's outskirts and have been in operation for over 40 years. They have a proud history of delivering a broad range of business services and have developed a highly skilled and stable team who have taken the business from strength to strength. About the role
The Bookkeeper will contribute to the financial operations of the business; including accounts, payroll, reporting and invoicing. Duties required are as follows but not limited to:
- Maintain accurate financial records for the business on a client by client basis.
- Raise invoices and ensure that they are paid and that debtors are followed up.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the Board
- Ensure that statutory reporting requirements are met and that appropriate insurances are in place, including lodging of quarterly BAS, Payroll Taxes, PAYG Taxes, Superannuation and Workcover.
- In conjunction with the senior management team, prepare an annual budget for Board approval
To be considered we are seeking to identify candidates who have the following skills, experience and qualities;
- High level financial management skills
- Exemplify good initiative, people skills and self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate good time management
- Demonstrate a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Competent use of Quick Books, MYOB and Excel
- Experience in planning, budgeting, and reporting
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
In return, the successful applicant will be given the opportunity to join an industry leading and highly regarded organisation in a role that offers long term job stability and an ability to further develop. An attractive salary package will be negotiated based on previous experience. Please note hours will also be negotiated with the successful applicant. To apply
Please submit application letter and resume to Justin Thompson at Workforce XS Geelong or call (03) 4246 0460 for further information.