Fjällräven USA is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our office near Denver, Colorado. ABOUT US
At Fjällräven, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
We're a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fjällräven:
- A challenging work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
ABOUT THE POSITION
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and generous PTO accrual
- Holiday schedule and work-life balance
Our Accounts Receivable team is eager to welcome an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team in Aurora, Colorado. We are searching for someone to jump in, manage our wholesale receivables and collections and contribute to creating great customer experiences with our wholesale accounts.
Our ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist will be highly organized and a skilled communicator. You should be tech savvy, maybe with some experience in an ERP system, for example, otherwise very capable of developing technical skills and mastering new programs in a short span of time.
In terms of personality, the ideal candidate will bring a positive, helpful mindset and a flexible working style. Jumping in to assist other comes naturally to you and working on a dynamic and fast-paced team sounds exciting. Former co-workers and managers would say you are efficient, that your work is accurate and high-quality and that you are able to motivate yourself toward reaching team and company goals.
This position will report to the Account Services Manager and be in-person in our Aurora office near Denver, Colorado.WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect the responsibilities to include, but not be limited to the following:
WHO YOU ARE
- Research and resolve Credit and Payment issues, outstanding invoices, and other payment issues affecting order status.
- Manage aged invoices by working directly with accounts and with internal teams to resolve.
- Manage orders on credit hold by working to get pre-payments collected, aged invoices paid, and credit balance issues escalated to finance.
- Process Credit Card Payments.
- Generate and send statements and invoices to accounts.
- Respond to account and sales representative inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner, providing top-notch service at all times.
- Facilitate communication between departments as necessary.
- Desire to continually improve process, service, and communication
- You've had 2+ years' experience in an accounts receivable role, preferably in a wholesale distribution environment.
- Communication is a strength for you. Whether verbal or written, you can get important ideas and points across in a clear and concise manner.
- You pay attention to details and manage and prioritize tasks effectively. Through organizing and time management, you make sure you can approach daily tasks with passion, positivity and energy.
- You pride yourself in the ability to learn, operate and understand multiple systems.
- Working in a fast-paced work environment sounds exciting; you thrive under pressure and enjoy working toward ambitious goals.
- You would consider yourself tech savvy and are comfortable working in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- You can build trust and relationships with teammates and enjoy achieving goals and targets with your team.
- You want to make things better - whether for a customer, co-worker or the company, you look for ways to improve process, service and communication so everyone has a better experience.
Pay Range: $45,000 annuallyBenefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, STD/LTD, Accident, Critical Illness, 401K with company match, 14 paid holidays, PTO, product and industry discounts. Re-location compensation is offered for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous experience using ERP systems (Microsoft AX)
- Experience with Zendesk and Billtrust a plus
- Data analytic skills strongly preferred
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!