Since 2003, Jade Associates has been providing specialized accounting and tax services to French expatriates and entrepreneurs. Jade became a part of the the Fiducial family in 2015. Fiducial, founded in France in 1970, is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Jade is looking for a motivated junior accountant who has experience working with businesses and individuals on international accounting and tax matters.
The Accountant will work in a team environment responsible for general book keeping, monthly write up, tax, payroll and other accounting functions for Jade clients. Some individual and corporate tax preparation and special projects work may be required. Job Requirements:
- Reconciliation of bank and company accounts
- Reviewing clients Financial statement
- Preparation of outsourced bookkeeping for clients (including A/P)
- Preparing sales tax returns for clients
- Preparing payrolls for clients
- Preparing corporate and partnership tax returns (Forms 1120, 1120S and 1065)
- Preparing individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
- Preparing fiduciary tax returns (Form 1041)
- 2+ years experience performing full service bookkeeping for multiple clients
- 2+ years experience with payroll processing and tax filing
- French language ability required
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting software is preferred
- Knowledge of french accounting principles required
- Proven track record of solving practical problems
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle a high-volume workload
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has a positive attitude and an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive, is self motivated and driven to succeed
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required