Advisory Practice Seeking a Dynamic and Client Service-Oriented Senior Auditor
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith Otis
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a team of experienced accountants and advisors with the knowledge to identify opportunities and the commitment to see them through. Whether performing an audit, preparing a tax return, or providing specialized consulting services, you can depend on us to share our knowledge and experience to help you make sound financial decisions throughout the lifecycle of your business. We are always focused on providing fresh insights and creating new opportunities to help your business grow.
Audit & Assurance professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. Learn more about our Audit team!
If this sounds exciting, then please read on and apply now!Why join us?
Our innovative approach is to anticipate, not just react to, financial issues and to use constructive planning to recommend the most effective solutions. Keeping up-to-date with current financial issues is one of our top priorities, and we maintain extensive resources to provide you with quick, effective answers and solutions.
If that sounds like you, let's talk!
We care for every member of our team, we provide:
* Gold level benefits
* Caring company culture
* Competitive compensation - $65k-$85k depending on experienceJob Details
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- 5+ years of accounting, audit, and tax experience with a public accounting firm
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Active CPA license
- Active CFP preferred
- Strong tax compliance and accounting skills
- Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills
Primary Responsibilities and Knowledge:
- Assumes overall responsibility in all phases of multiple audit and review engagements, including planning, internal control analysis, and preparing detailed reports on findings
- Involved with engagement budgeting, delegating, and monitoring workloads, along with client satisfaction
- Serves as a departmental role model by adopting CDH core values and the Firm's Five Star philosophy specifically in the areas of providing outstanding service to existing and potential clients; communicating effectively with team members and fostering a spirit of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Serves as the lead on engagement activities:* Prepares financial statements, and other reports using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards in the United States of America
- Supervises and reviews work papers and provide performance feedback to staff members
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies
- Applies GAAP and GAAS to complex testing areas
- Uses analytics to complete financial statement reviews
- Performs inventory observations to ensure accuracy and existence
- Contribute to and foster a positive work environment
**TO GET YOUR APPLICATION LOOKED AT QUICKLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS TO email@example.com
AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED!**
1. Please tell me about your current job responsibilities and how they relate to this role.
2. What is your highest education/degree level?
3. What is your preferred location? Open to remote?
4.Are you open to a contract role?
5. What is your expected salary?
Follow me here - linkedin.com/in/keith-otis/
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.