Opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper with a client service focus to work directly with clients across various industries.
Perks is recognised as one of the largest, privately-owned mid-tier accounting and wealth advisory firms in Australia. The Perks Team works towards its vision of helping people and private businesses to grow and prosper.
Perks has experienced rapid growth since its establishment in 1981, now proudly counting over 190 Team Members within the firm. Perks prides itself on its strong cohesive culture and development of future leaders and continues to invest in the systems, skills and growth opportunities that support its people and the work they do. About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to work within a high performing team with exposure to an interesting and diverse client base, across various industries.
In this role, you will have direct and regular client contact and be key in ensuring our clients receive exceptional service. You will manage client relationships and expectations and the bookkeeping services provided, responsible for workflow coordination, resource allocation, delegation, and reviewing the work of team members.
With your knowledge and experience, you will support team members to problem solve, and continuously develop and improve across the full remit of bookkeeping activities. Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Liaise with key clients to provide timely and transparent communication
- Oversee the management of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Develop reconciliations, including bank and general ledger
- Preparation of BAS statements and short-term cash flows
- Delegate bookkeeping work to appropriate resources
- Collation of various reporting materials
Some of the skills, experience, and attributes that you would bring to the role are:
Culture and Benefits
- Previous experience in a bookkeeping role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to providing exceptional client service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency in information technology applications and software (ideally including Xero/MYOB/QuickBooks)
At Perks, we pride ourselves on our high-performance culture whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance. If you would like to work in an environment that fosters strong relationships, values teamwork and nurtures the capabilities and potential of our team members, you will feel right at home at Perks.
Some of the benefits include:
- An industry competitive salary package with annual review process
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular social & networking events
Please click APPLY NOW and send us a resume and cover letter detailing your current experience and what motivates you to apply.
If you have any questions please contact Amy Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8273 9345.