My client are looking for a Reporting Accountant to join their team and take responsibility for some areas of, and support others, in the production of regulatory reports for the Group.
They are an insurance company with a wealth of experience in the industry and a very established business in the UK, Ireland, Europe and the Middle East
Take responsibility for some areas of, and support others, in the production of regulatory reports for the Group.
- Qualified Accountant
- First time mover from Top 10 practice with experience of FS companies OR someone in a Group Reporting role in a regulated business
- Someone who wants to be part of a large and successful business with plenty of progression opportunities
- SAP/ Oracle experience and strong excel skills
- Salary up to £55,000
- A very flexible working environment
- Great culture and business to be a part of
- An amazing benefits package including: bonus scheme, private medical, dental insurance, cycle to work, discounted gym memberships, retail discounts, plus many more