Permanent Finance Manager role based in Tewkesbury, £36,000 - £40,000.
Our client is well established with good financial control and is looking for a part qualified or QBE Finance Manager to manage their day to day financial processing, compliance and reporting to support the local business and management, as well as being a key liaison with the Group finance function.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for;
- Day to day book-keeping using Sage 200
- Manage all bank payments, including foreign currency payments
- Management of financial issues associated with importing goods (eg deferred duty, Customs declarations and sea freight)
- Submission of VAT
- Oversee payroll and pension reporting
- Maintain an accurate monthly trial balance
- Prepare key nominal ledger reconciliations and control
- Line management of finance assistant to ensure all accounts payable & receivable are processed within agreed timeline
- Overall P&L final actuals posted and complete
- Preparation of key balance sheet reconciliations accruals, prepayments, WIP, bank, etc.
- Monthly management accounts / management reporting from Sage in conjunction with group finance instructions and timetable
- Helping with general management tasks related to finance function, such as ONS reports
- Ad hoc projects and financial process improvement
- Support with variety of HR tasks in line with the UK HR Strategies and timelines
- Help maintain existing H&S records
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or be qualified by experience
A salary of between £36,000 - £40,000 is on offer to the successful candidate. There is an excellent opportunity to develop your finance career.