Group Accounting Manager
Hays are currently working in partnership with a FTSE organisation to assist them in the recruitment of a Group Accounting Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically minded Accountant to work with a large PLC and ensure that all external and internal reporting is of the highest quality.
Duties will include:
- Team management (team of 5)
- Consolidation of Group results.
- Preparation of Quarterly reporting.
- Preparation of management accounts for internal stakeholders.
- Intercompany accounting.
- Responsibility for the subsidiary and joint venture accounts process under FRS 101/102.
- Ensuring compliance with reporting timetables for the statutory accounts.
- Input into technical accounting papers on the impact of new accounting standards.
- Preparation and maintenance of the Group's accounting policies and procedures.
- Implementation of process notes and controls for Group Finance.
In order to be considered for this role you will be ACA or equivalent qualified, an expert financial accountant under IFRS, experienced in the consolidation of UK listed financial accountants, be familiar with the UK audit process and ideally an understanding of UK corporate taxes and VAT.
If this role is of interest, please reply to this advert with a copy of your CV ASAP.
discussion on your career.
Apply for Group Accounting Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly