Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
- Customer service dealing with e mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Performing reconciliation between supplier outstanding statement and AP open invoices.
- Booking invoices on different tools.
- Performing internal audit on booked invoices and manual corrections.
- Monitoring the Payables and unreconciled payment lines reconciling aged debit and credit items follow up and resolving queries related to invoices
- Preparing monthly, weekly and daily reports.
- Possibility to work in multinational environment we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages
What we expect from you?
- Very good English and Hebrew at least B2 level
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage
- High accuracy and focus on details
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month year end closing.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work analytically in a problem solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.