Ledgent Accounting & Finance is seeking a Bookkeeper for one of our clients in Tampa Bay. If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Tasks and Activities:
- Reconcile assigned bank statements monthly by target date.
- Reconcile GL accounts as assigned.
- Reconcile third-party payment records.
- Cross-train and serve as accounts receivable backup when needed.
- Perform general office and administrative duties as needed.
- Successfully complete special projects as assigned.
- Assist with annual parts inventory
- Assist with taking rent payments when staffing needs require.
3 years bookkeeping experience
A.A. DegreeAdditional details will be provided when we meet with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.