Payroll / Accounting Clerk
A growing accounting department is looking to add an Accounting Clerk to the team that is eager to learn and grow. This position offers an excellent opportunity to cross-train in other areas. If you want the chance to become an essential part of a growing team, this may be the perfect role for you! Apply today and qualified individuals will be contacted within 24 hours and you can interview immediately. There are two opportunities in this busy accounting department. The ideal candidate will have experience in Accounts payable or payroll with opportunities to focus your career in multiple directions.
- Post vendor invoices to the accounting system
- Reconciliations and assisting with month-end close process
- Track company credit card charges and reconciling statements
- Reporting and analysis
- Analyze and audit various accounts
- Assist with Payroll- back up full-time payroll staff
- Assist with inventory accounting and related recordkeeping
- 1+ years of experience in accounts payable or payroll
- A strong work ethic and team player attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.