BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst-NonTech-Analyst - Tampa, FL
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: Business Analyst-NonTech-Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL
Expected Duration: 6 Months Contract
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Leads and drives complex, cross-functional Lean programs, and training for business and functional partners, including:
* Scoping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.).
* Leading the project teams in identifying waste and pain-points in the process using Lean tools (including basic Process Mapping, VSM, SIPOC's, Time and Motion studies, Benchmarking, etc.) and presenting findings to Senior Leadership.
* Organizing and leading Kaizen workshops, guiding the project teams on executing Root Cause Analyses and identifying Action Plans for the elimination of Root Causes to solve various Business and Process issues that achieve project/program objectives.
* Developing "To-Be" processes, documenting identified policy and procedure gaps and a plan to implement the future state.
* Partnering with Business and Finance to estimate benefits for inclusion into budget plans, and monitoring achievement of benefit targets
* Partners with Process Leads / Centers Heads to identify opportunities for Deep Dives and build project pipeline
* Develops and deliver program reporting and senior stakeholder presentations.
Qualification / Skills:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Required 6-8 years of work experience with time spent applying Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
* Lean / Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is plus
* Experience in management consulting and/or developing automation solutions for Operations and Services will be highly valued.
* Data analytics, especially workload, cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking.
* Ability to influence and work effectively with Senior Managers and with large teams across countries, functions and businesses.
* Understanding of the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large-scale initiatives across Businesses and Functions.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to structure logical analysis in presentations.
* An in-depth understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
* An understanding of Client's businesses and Finance function, the major strategic issues and the Senior Management landscape would be beneficial.
* Highly motivated, organized, and methodical.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 146048 when responding to this ad.