Job Description :Job Description: Accounts Payable, PTP:
- Manages mid to large d teams within F&A (AP) process and working closely with the leadership team determining robust assumptions to drive the Vendor master maintenance & Payments.
- Responsible for entire P2P process and departmental functions such as Vendor master maintenance, PR / PO transaction processing , Invoice Processing , Payment processing , Travel and Entertainment Expenses, Handling vendor and staff queries,
- Reviewing AP related management reporting, corresponding internal controls and smooth sub ledger close.
- Closely work with sourcing team and effectively manage the Requisition & PO compliance process.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results, Metric management.
- Be the key contact person to both the Treasury and Purchasing Department.
- Understanding of ERP, Ms-office, strong analytical, organizational skills. Blackline & Workday desirable.
- Assuring root cause analysis (RCAs) of errors and non-compliant invoices (NCIs) have been performed and corrective actions have been implemented.
- Provide insights to senior management of MIS, KPI, Monthly & Weekly Dashboards.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Protects Business Operation by keeping Financial Information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Recommends Financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product / department performance and results
Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts Key Skills :
- Accounts Payable (/jobseeker/accounts-payable-jobs)
Accounts Payable, PTP:
* Manages mid to large d teams within F&A (AP) process and working closely with the leadership team determining robust assumptions to drive the Vendor master maintenance & Payments.
Skills: Ap, Accounts Payable
Experience: 5.00-10.00 Years