Looking for variety in your work? A well-established Joinery and Construction firm is seeking a Bookkeeper to lead their financial functions.
Our client, a local, long-standing joinery and construction business in the Darling Downs, is looking for a committed and professional Bookkeeper to join their team. The business has been servicing the region for more than 25 years and has extensive experience in residential and commercial projects that are tailored and custom-built for their clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small and tight-knit team that works hard to achieve the best outcomes for its clients.
Playing a central role to the business, your duties will include:
- Preparation of invoices and entering of financial data;
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable functions;
- Financial reporting including P&L, cashflow, forecast and cost analysis reports;
- Preparation of company budgets;
- Preparing statutory returns such as BAS, Payroll Tax and WorkCover;
- Processing timesheets and payroll;
- Monitoring insurances and apprenticeship incentives;
- Loading new projects into their database;
- Working with project contracts and insurances; and
- Preparation of construction contracts and related insurances.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and be part of a tight-knit team. There is the opportunity to have flexibility in your work hours and have that sought after work-life balance. Your expertise in bookkeeping will see you in a central role in the business and have ownership over your work and the success of the team. This position is complete with a competitive salary package and offers longevity and security in your work.
Your easy-going and adaptive approach will see you well suited to the role. Being at the centre of all financial transactions in the business, high levels of attention to detail are essential. This business utilises Reckon software and familiarity with this is well regarded, but not essential.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume and cover letter to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Dane Vallely on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3323770.