Mazars Audit team in Sydney is expanding!
Become part of the growth to rapidly progress your career. Be rewarded for your hard work with an abundance of benefits plus above industry standards of pay.
Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
AUDIT SUPERVISOR OR MANAGER - North Sydney
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals - 24,400 in Mazars' integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance - to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia was recently recognised as the Multi-Service Firm of the Year as part of the AccountantsDaily 2021 Australian Accounting Awards, following awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year in 2020. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential.
We are actively recruiting Audit professionals at the Supervisor level and above to join our Audit team in Sydney. Reporting to the Audit and Assurance Director you will ideally have 5+ years of experience, excellent communication skills, and a collaborative approach to management. We are looking for someone who's passionate about being at the forefront of change, has the ability to think laterally, and the energy to build on our team culture which centres around professional development and technical excellence.
You will be working with a diverse range of private and listed clients across a range of sectors,. Your main duties will include managing a portfolio of clients from planning to completion as well as professional team development, training, and risk management. As a suitable candidate, your responsibilities will follow:
- Manage and lead audit engagements in consultation with the Senior Manager and Partner Group whilst ensuring compliance with Mazars Audit Methodology (MAM)
- Client and team management
- Support in general Risk Management matters
- Developing proactive solutions to IFRS and ISA technical matters
- Support Partners and Directors with the Mazars audit growth strategy
Qualifications & experience
- CA, CPA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years' experience as an auditor
- Expertise in accounting frameworks (IFRS)
- Understanding of CAAT's and their role in an audit strategy
- Experience with ASX listed entities and large private groups
Why join us
You don't join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us - you'll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- Well Being Program
- Well Being Allowance
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Payment
- Volunteering Day
- Discounts on • Banking & Insurance • Health Insurance• Retail and Entertainment• Health and Well-being
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
At Mazars we nurture an inclusive environment and encompass diversity in all forms. Successful applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of their background, experience, identity, age, gender or ability.
All applicants must be either an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or hold a current valid Australian working visa with full working rights. You may be required to provide evidence at the time of application.
Mazars does from time to time seek assistance from external recruitment agencies that we have strong relationships with, however currently we are only considering direct applications for this role.
Please visit our Careers website for more information www.mazars.com.au/home/join-us
$105,000 - $142,000 Package