Experienced Bookkeeper to join a great team of professionals to provide bookkeeping and payroll services to a portfolio of SME clients.
Our client is a medium sized Chartered Accounting & Financial Services firm located on the Adelaide city fringe. They have been providing advice to successful businesses, family groups and high net wealth individuals for over 25 years.
They have a very welcoming and supportive culture with targeted training and mentorship to support their employees on their career journey.
Their bookkeeping division is growing and they now seek an experienced Bookkeeper to join the team.
Your role will be to support the firm's professional staff and external SME clients providing a range of bookkeeping and payroll services. Duties and responsibilities will include:
Skills and experience:
- Bookkeeping functions for multiple clients
- Recording financial transactions using Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks software
- Arranging payments of client creditors
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Processing payroll & reviewing wage increases in line with Fair work
- Bank Reconciliations
- GL reconciliations of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Preparation of BAS, IAS, Payroll Tax and superannuation
- Reviewing client figures for accuracy
- Debt collection & account follow up for clients
- Updating of client databases
- Liaise with Clients to assist with queries and identify areas for improvement with workflow and provide solutions
- Ideally, you will have a minimum 4 year's bookkeeping experience working for SME businesses.
- Experience using XERO, XERO add-ons, MYOB, QuickBooks and Excel
- An ability to balance accuracy with timeliness
- Strong time management skills - able to meet deadlines consistently
- A self- starter with a proven ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong drive to identify and develop strategies to improve efficiency and add value
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with all level of stakeholders: external clients, directors, senior advisors and team members
- Be a team player with a friendly and collaborative approach to work
This a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for stability and variety whilst improving their skills and knowledge. You will be working with a great, friendly group of financial and accounting professionals.
For further details please contact Angela Birk on 08 8342 7402 or send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com