We require a Manager Finance for our client a multinational Automotive Ancillary manufacturing company based out of Ananthapur, Andhra Pradesh. A dynamic candidate responsible to manage the entire finance team and take care of day to day operations and allocating the task to subordinates and get the work completed within stipulated time.Position
: Manager Finance - Manufacturing AccountsLocation
: Ananthapur, Andhra PradeshExperience:
10 to 15 Years Responsible for the below task.
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting.
- Review the company's systems and analyse risk.
- Perform periodical assessment to check financial information and systems.
- Advise management on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information Advise management on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance).
- Counsel the management on areas of business improvement.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Advise on tax and treasury issues.
- Import & Export, TP Pricing, Bank Loan activity.
If interested kindly forward your MS Word RESUME with the following details:-
Thanks & Warm RegardsXODUS Consulting Services
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Current employer:
- Previous employer:
- Years of work experience:
- Years of relevant work experience:
- Notice period:
- Date of birth:
- Highest Qualification:
- Name of college and university:
- Contact details:
- e-mail ID:
- Skype ID:
Christopher Sudhakar VMobile:
91 - 9962 112182e-Mail ID:
A dynamic candidate responsible to manage the entire finance team and take care of day to day operations and allocating the task to subordinates and get the work completed within stipulated time. Financial Planning & Forecasting Budgeting Reports
Skills: Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Mis, Tax Planning, Risk Analysis, Budget Planning, Accounting
Experience: 10.00-15.00 Years
Education: ICWA, Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Chartered Accountancy Inter (C.A Inter), ICWA Inter, Chartered Accountancy (C.A)