The local CPA public practice accounting firm is seeking the support of multiple assistant accountant interns to join their team on a six months basis. The role is based in the company, which is located in all capital cities across Australia. About the Internship Position
Our Internship Program complies with the requirements of the Fair Work Ombudsman.
Because of increasing inquiries from new graduates and overseas accounting migrants, we are now offering an UNPAID internship position within our office. Before the internship, our Partners /Senior Accountants (CPA/CFA) will provide you with a range of full function training to make sure you can work efficiently under local CPA Australia / TPB (Tax Practitioner Board) / ATO requirements, for you to start your local accounting working experience. Please note that our staff has already done all work and the program is designed to provide trainees the opportunity to accumulate practical experience working through our internal accounts.
You will be assigned a supervisor to report to and we will evaluate your performance in a written report to confirm your technical skills & experience. CPA CPD Hours can be provided in the Training.Requirements
- Fresh accounting graduates or in the final year
- Basic accounting background, would like to start local accounting career
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- High attention to detail, team player and proactive in all areas of work.
- Time Management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Full function Bookkeeping (including AP⁄AR,Recs, BAS, Payroll, etc.)
- Inventory processing& stock adjustment -payroll processing
- S-M Size corporate Month End tasks, prepayments, accruals, etc.
- Report to Accountant with working performance
- Local taxation systemBenefits
- Basic Bookkeeping skills ⁄ Accounting Knowledge (Certificate ⁄ Diploma ⁄ Uni Students ⁄ Degree ⁄Postgraduates)
- Seeking to start their accounting career in Australia
- Overseas professionals, seeking local working experience.
- Attention to detail & Willing to learn
- Team Spirit (Team project work)After you finish the program, you will be able to apply for the following jobs/categories:
AP/AR, Accounts Clerk/Manager/Assistant, Payroll Officer, Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, etc.
If you have previous /overseas experience, you may also apply up to Financial/Management/Senior Accountant and even Financial Controller position depending on how to illustrate your previous experience.How To Apply:
If you are interested in joining our Internship Program, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 1300 030 700 for a further discussion.