Locations available: St. Charles, IL, Rockford, IL, Lincolnshire, IL, McLean, VA
Looking for a dynamic career that allows you to apply both your technical and relationship skills to deliver a robust and holistic experience to clients? At Savant Wealth Management, our Tax and Consulting team serves as partners in building lifetime relationships with clients. The needs of our clients reach beyond traditional financial planning and investment management. As a Tax Associate, you will play an important role in delivering tax and consulting services and specialized financial planning to clients. This broad learning experience gives you exposure to tax preparation, financial planning and business consulting services (accounting, payroll, and other business services consulting). The knowledge you gain opens a variety of career paths within Savant to serve as an advisor to clients with the most complex wealth planning needs.
Your Role: You will assist our tax and consulting team and wealth advisors with delivering our Ideal Futures Process to clients. This comprehensive process addresses all areas of a client’s wealth management needs.
- Front-line preparation of tax returns (federal and state for individual, corporation, partnership, fiduciary)
- Clear and timely communication with clients, advisors and senior level management
- Develop and maintain client relationships by providing exemplary client services
- Assist in the scaling of the tax team by taking on increasing responsibility and numbers of clients
- Develop a command of various software used for tax, paperless documents storage and workflow
- Manage client needs and requests; attend client meetings, as needed
- Research complex tax issues
Business Services (Consulting)
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements, including bank reconciliations, payroll processing, journal entries, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of various quarterly and annual compliance reports.
- Support senior level managers and attend client meetings, as needed.
- Gather, organize, and synthesize client data and review client financial statements, tax returns, estate planning documents and all other information necessary to develop a financial plan or other various analyses
- Prepare and deliver various financial planning analyses (i.e., tax, social security, insurance, stock option, Roth conversion, and pension analyses
To apply, and for more details, please visit our website at: https://savantwealth.com/careers/