Your new company
Hays are recruiting for a highly reputable and growing business based in Bury St Edmunds. This company has recovered extremely well after the pandemic and is looking at a strong financial performance heading into the next 12 months. As a result they are really keen to bring in new members to their already roust finance team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day credit control for a designated group of customers.
- To communicate regularly to stakeholders and Credit Control Manager on all matters relating to credit control.
- Ensuring correct administration of customer accounts.
- Day to day administration support e.g. copy invoices, statements etc.
- Liaise with the Commercial and Legal team and ensure the necessary actions take place in regard to unrecoverable debt.
This is a full time opportunity working 37.5 hours a week between Monday and Friday. The role offers flexible working options.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by phone, email and in person
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Essentially a team player, however, self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong customer service ethos
- Competent user of Excel and familiar with windows based products
- Outlook experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP system desirable
- Credit control experience highly desirable
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount on company products
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, they can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
- Flexible working up to 2 days a week from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly