This FMCG business within Thetford are looking for an experienced hand within Payroll to join them as their Payroll Supervisor to be responsible for the day to day running of the payroll function. A hands on role that will have the lions share of responsibility for the day to day operations whilst also getting involved in system and process implementations in the coming months.
An established organisation within the FMCG space in Thetford who provide an excellent working environment that is driven by their employees, with an atmosphere of cohesiveness and support. The Payroll Supervisor position will be integral to the continued success of the organisation!
The Payroll Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the timely and accurate monthly payroll, supporting the current team with the day to day operations
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with upcoming system and process improvements
- Conducting pre-payroll audits and checks
- Production of reports and journals to improve processes and systems as required
- Be the primary point of contact for an payroll queries within the organisation
- Responsibility for all manual calculations and statutory changes (SSP, SMP, P11d)
- Smooth running of the pension scheme
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships
The successful applicant for the Payroll Supervisor:
- Achieved their CIPP or are actively pursuing their qualification
- Previous experience within a mid to large sized business, multi-site experience would also be highly advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate experience in manual calculations and processing payroll start to finish
- Confident user of Excel and handling of a large amount of data
- Confident in managing a number of key stakeholder relationships
- Previous team management experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Payroll Supervisor will be joining a top Thetford organisation within the FMCG space with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary and strong benefits package alongside this!