Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for a Controller to provide leadership for our accounting team, helping to guide the financial direction of the business. You will be responsible for accounting, audit, tax, internal controls and financial reporting, and your work will have a material impact on the long-term success of 98point6. Reporting to the VP Finance, you will implement and maintain processes that are fully compliant and highly efficient.
- Own monthly close and reporting, developing efficient and effective financial processes that are ready to scale
- Manage the external audit
- Ensure full GAAP compliance and improve existing control infrastructure
- Provide a financial perspective on contracts and commitments made by the company
- Lead, coach and retain a fast-growing, high-caliber accounting team
- 8+ years related experience in a fast-paced environment required
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA required
- Deep understanding of current and emerging GAAP and tax
- Ability to excel when surrounded by ambiguity and changing business requirements
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.