Advisor, Accounts Receivable
The responsibilities of our Accounts Receivable team are as big and broad as you’d expect from a global business. From receipts and invoicing, to credit notes and refunds, to bank reconciliations, their diverse activities are integral to our success in handling our annual revenues. For keen financial minds, there are so many avenues to explore. We rely on impressive expertise to prepare vital reports, process bank disputes and drive forward any necessary collection activities to a satisfactory conclusion.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Advisor on our Account Receivables team in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
What you’ll achieve
As an Advisor, Accounts Receivableyou will be responsible and leading a team for receipts and invoicing, to credit notes and refunds, to bank reconciliations, their diverse activities are integral to our success in handling our annual revenues. You will work with Dell corporate customers on the outstanding of pending payment.
- An essential role to ensure effectiveness in debt collection for a portfolio of customers and distributors. Responsible to ensure you and your team meets the liquidity metrics set by the management in terms of Past Dues, PD60 days+, PD90 days+ , PD180 days + & Bad Debt Recovery.
- Independently handling collection issues / disputes and work with other functional teams.
- To drive and deliver liquidity goals.
- Ensure adequate talk time and email communication to meet coverage and liquidity target.
- Closely monitor collection and diligently send out collection and reminder letters to customers.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years and above relevant experience with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- High work commitment, be self supervised and able to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment
Excellent customer relation skills, communication skills and a good negotiator.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.