Junior Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working with an award winning business in Knutsford, recruiting a Junior Management Accountant to join their growing team.
A well established business, with a reputation for staff retention and development, are recruiting a Junior Management Accountant to further strengthen their finance function.
As a Junior Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with monthly management accounts preparation and accompanying analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: assist with preparation of the month end pack including P&L analysis, reports and commentary; balance sheet reconciliations; variance analysis; posting accounting journals including accruals, prepayments; maintain the fixed asset register; assist with year end audit process.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a relevant numerate degree/AAT Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Study Package + Onsite Parking + Opportunity for Progression + Pension Plan + Bonus Scheme + Other Excellent Benefits