About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The Treasury Analyst role is an ideal role to gain experience an international corporate Treasury environment. The Treasury Analyst supports the department in many processes and is a key contributor in a small team. Prime responsibilities are analytical and reporting in nature.
The reporting prepared and developed by the Treasury Analyst will help the department and other stakeholders understand the Treasury operations and make key decisions.
The TMF Group Treasury Department is responsible for worldwide Treasury operations like Group cash management, managing bank loans, foreign currency exposures, bank relationships, bank portals and all related matters. With a presence in 85 countries this bring interesting challenges from many angles!
- Perform, improve and develop various financial analyses (Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, P&L, various bank balance analyses, others) to support the operations of Treasury Department
- Execute intercompany loan pricing in the Intercompany Loan Pricing Tool
- Issue, maintain and monitor bank guarantees
- Support the Cash Manager in the Group cash forecasting and cash management activities
- Perform monthly KPI reporting for the Treasury department
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and analysis as they arise
- Back-up to other Treasury department members
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferable in a Corporate Treasury environment
- Strong analytical skills. Be able to see how individual items fit into the bigger picture and make links between two seemingly unrelated items.
- Good understanding of the financial dynamics in Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow Statements
- Self-starter that is eager to learn and understand the processes behind the numbers.
- Very strong Excel skills, be able to work and build complex models and ensure data integrity
- Exposure to ERP’s (like Dynamics, Oracle) and consolidation systems (like OneStream) will be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work