A growing accounting department is looking to add an Accounting Clerk to the team that is eager to learn and grow. This position offers a flexible work schedule and promotes a strong work/life balance. If you want the chance to become an essential part of a growing team, this may be the perfect role for you! Apply today and qualified individuals will be contacted within 24 hours!
- Post vendor invoices to the accounting system
- Bank reconciliations, journal entries, and assisting with month-end close process
- Track company credit card charges and reconciling statements
- Reporting and analysis
- Analyze and audit various accounts
- Cash application
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting, GL coding, and recording AP and AR invoices
- 1+ years of experience in Accounting preferred, not required
- A strong work ethic and team player attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.