US Payroll Specialist
You might be the right person if you:
- Have a deep understanding of US payroll, benefits and compliance requirements.
- Are able to conduct thorough research and analysis when looking for solutions to new problems.
- Have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Are looking for a service-orientated role with great growth potential.
- Are focused on providing excellent customer service. Are a creative and process orientated thinker who is able to solve problems systematically.
- Are passionate about delivering excellent quality and service. Are attracted to working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Manage payroll, benefits and compliance.
- Collaborate closely with our external payroll providers and the internal finance team to ensure smooth functioning of payroll.
- Figure out compliance requirements as we expand into more territories in the US. Provide comprehensive solutions to all payroll related queries from our US associates. Establish and improve process related to payroll processing.
- Minimum 4 years payroll management experience.
- Previous experience working with compliance rules and regulations.
- Superb communication and client service skills.
- Detailed understanding of the use of technology to support surveillance.
- Familiarity with corporate environments especially within financial services.
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to engage clients in a way that instills confidence and fosters strong client relationships.
- Driven and able to motivate yourself, ensuring deadlines and measurable objectives are met with the highest standards of quality.
- Polished professional and client service-oriented attitude, with a proven track record of understanding and meeting (or exceeding) client expectations.
- Any US payroll and benefits service provider.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills Beneficial but not essential: some experience with cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA beneficial.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company's legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 - Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global)
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media