Senior Bookkeeper - Team Leader
Let's cut to the chase and list the good stuff!
- Work from home Monday & Friday!
- Mentor and Support the Team!
- Heaps of variety - No Two Days are the same!
- Exciting Period of Growth!
- You're not joining a business, your becoming part of the family!
You are a dynamic Bookkeeping Professional who has a genuine love of numbers. This role will see you mentor & support a committed team of Bookkeepers and oversee their work, so your high attention to detail is your strength - not much gets past you!
You will be down-to-earth, friendly and understand this is not a straightforward bookkeeping role. You will be able to communicate effectively with team members, every team member is equally valuable & makes our business award winning.
Striving to consistently exceed client expectations you will play an integral part of this forwarding thinking team experiencing continued organic growth.
As flexibility and balance is important to us, we offer 2 days a week at home (Monday & Friday's) and 3 days a week in the office (Tues - Thurs).
We did mention this was different!
You will not be in a client facing role, your main objective is to understand our clients requirements and direct the bookkeeping team to complete the job in a timely manner & to review their work.
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, your main responsibilities will include;
- Quality Control Reviews of Payroll Processing
- Quality Control Reviews of Bookkeeping Tasks by Bookkeeping Team
- Quality Control Reviews of BAS, IAS & Payroll Tax
- Profit & Loss + Balance Sheet Reviews
- Rescue Job Reviews & Instructions
- Managing the Bookkeeping Team
- Provide training to the bookkeeping team
- Monitoring & Meeting Team KPI's &
- Monthly Reporting.
- At least 3 years previous experience with Accounts for Multiple Entities
- Previous Experience in a Similar Position
- Experience within a Bookkeeping Practice or Accounting Firm will be advantageous
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Equivalent
- Experience with Xero & MYOB Account Right LIVE
- Experience managing staff will be highly regarded
- Be an Intermediate computer user of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgement
- Ability to Prepare BAS
- Possess a High Level of Accuracy &
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters and maintain effective working relationships.
The SHORTLISTER is not an agency! We manage the application process for clients and ensure EVERY Candidate (you) is given an opportunity of being assessed for the role you are applying for.
Keep an eye out for our reply email into your inbox :-)