Intermediate / Senior Auditor
About the Firm:
Highly regarded Mid Tier firm based in Auckland CBD is actively looking for an Intermediate to Senior level Auditor. Their team is energetic, professional and technically sound. The office culture is inclusive, multicultural and cohesive - the type of environment you would want to work in.
You will be dealing with high-end clientele and developing your team management and reviewing experience. This role will encompass end to end audit, mentoring graduates, sitting in on planning and budgeting meetings with plenty of client relationship management.
Due to the size of the audit team, you will have the structure which allows you grow and progress internally. They also have a corporate finance division so once you have proven yourself there is the possibility to transfer internally.
You will have
- At least 1 year experience within EXTERNAL AUDIT in New Zealand
- Started your CA/CPA qualification
- The right personality to fit into their office culture
- Proven experience with IFRS
- Ideally experience with Caseware
- ATE that will cover your bond
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Training and development which is second to none
- Enviable office culture
- Be a part of an energetic and vibrant team who enjoy socialising outside of work
- Impressive clientele and projects on offer
P: 09 930 9827