Assistant Manager - Manager - Sr Manager FP&A
- Yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role.
- Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal vs. Projected P&L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the Key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability.
Provide financial support to the business in short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost benefit analysis etc.
- Good exposure in FP&A domain with relevant years of experience.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Macros / VBA an added advantage