Accountant - Auckland
Role and responsibilities include:
- GL balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Variance analysis
- Preparing month end financial reports and annual budgets
- Tax return preparation including FBT, GST & Gaming Tax
- Assist in year end reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Manage financial relationships between multiple areas of the business
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of work and prioritising tasks within established timeframes and maintaining quality standards
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
All successful candidates can expect excellent benefits and conditions of employment including subsidised dry cleaning and car parking, as well as free access to our online learning system that helps you develop yourself and your career.
Kick start your career today!!
Please submit your application online today as applications are closing soon.